Business Development Manager
- • We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
- • Opportunities for career advancement within company
- • We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees
- Developing merchant on-boarding strategies for GoSwiff.
- Managing relationships and business growth with current partners.
- Create new business opportunities with Merchants and Partners.
- Driving the P&L and revenue generated within Indonesia through the sale of GoSwiff Suite of Products & Services to various channels.
- The position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Developing rapidly GoSwiff Business in Indonesia through direct and indirect distribution.
- Actively and successfully identify and address channels of growth and strategic partnerships.
- Proactively hunt for and establish relationships with target organizations.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to closure of contracts.
- Accountability for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following company procedures.
- Further develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the clients’ accounts.
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Develop and deliver consultancy projects to various channels.
- Increase company’s involvement with clients and partners.
- Lead all company-client relationship in Indonesia.
- Serve as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects.
- Create and maintain solid, long term strategic partnerships.
- Represent GoSwiff and promote our brands at social, industry and business networking events.
- Degree in Business Studies or related discipline. MBA welcome.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with at least 2 years in business development.
- Experience in card payment industry within an acquiring bank or card scheme.
- Experience in young, dynamic environments, like start-up would be added advantage.
- Experience working in a Global Environment is a plus.
- Existing network of relationship with mobile payment division of banks and acquirers across the Indonesia is essential.
- High commercial acumen and proven experience dealing with middle managers through to decision makers.
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills.
- Proven relationship-building skills.
- Strong business consultancy and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to perform in fast pace environment and multi-tasking.
- A self- starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
Tutup pada 21/October/2016