- • We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
- • Opportunities for career advancement within company
- • We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees
The BD Manager will be the responsible for:
- Developing merchant on-boarding strategies for GoSwiff.
- Managing relationships and business growth with current partners.
- Create new business opportunities with Merchants and Partners.
- Driving the P&L and revenue generated within Indonesia through the sale of GoSwiff Suite of Products & Services to various channels.
- The position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Business Growth & P&L Development
- Developing rapidly GoSwiff Business in Indonesia through direct and indirect distribution.
- Actively and successfully identify and address channels of growth and strategic partnerships.
Identify and develop business opportunities
- Proactively hunt for and establish relationships with target organizations.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to closure of contracts.
- Accountability for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following company procedures.
- Further develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the clients’ accounts.
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Develop and deliver consultancy projects to various channels.
- Increase company’s involvement with clients and partners.
- Lead all company-client relationship in Indonesia.
- Serve as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects.
- Create and maintain solid, long term strategic partnerships.
- Represent GoSwiff and promote our brands at social, industry and business networking events.
- Degree in Business Studies or related discipline. MBA welcome.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with at least 2 years in business development.
- Experience in card payment industry within an acquiring bank or card scheme.
- Experience in young, dynamic environments, like start-up would be added advantage.
- Experience working in a Global Environment is a plus.
- Existing network of relationship with mobile payment division of banks and acquirers across the Indonesia is essential.
- High commercial acumen and proven experience dealing with middle managers through to decision makers.
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills.
- Proven relationship-building skills.
- Strong business consultancy and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to perform in fast pace environment and multi-tasking.
- A self- starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
GoSwiff is a leading provider of mobile payment platforms and marketing solutions. We offer an integrated mobile commerce platform for online, mobile and in-store payment acceptance systems – and are helping to meet the growing demand for digital payments in both emerging and developed markets.
Our secure payment solutions are benefitting banks, merchants and consumers by increasing financial inclusion and providing a safer, faster and more cost-efficient means of payment.
Incorporated in 2010, GoSwiff is headquartered in Singapore and currently has a presence in 25 countries around the world.