- Write copy ads, brochures and other forms of advertising.
- Write blog story and website content
- Research the technical properties of products.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to met the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and ho to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Excellent in English
- Maximum 35 years old