- To assist Directors in organizing and maintaining their business activities.
- To arrange the business trips for all employees (local and expat) including but not limited to accommodation, transportation, insurance and other practicalities.
- To be the contact person for visitors, including arranging accommodation, transport and providing information on practicalities.
- To handle expatriate matters (including but not limited to relocation, schooling, housing, transportation, travel, insurance and annual leave) and maintain record of such cost and activities.
- To liaise with HR in arranging Company events (e.g. farewell party, New Year ceremony etc.)
- To act as Office Manager for the Administrative Building.
- To prepare and maintain the company’s KPI reporting and records on monthly basis, and assist Directors’ for any other report required (e.g. BOD material).
- Minimum bachelor degree within the area of administration (e.g. Secretary, Administration, English etc.)
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking
- Able to works efficiently and cope well under pressure
- Detail oriented, discipline and good communication skill
Tutup pada 21/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Raya Bligo, Candi 61271, Indonesia