The person selected for in this position will work on a variety of civil and geotechnical engineering consulting projects related to mining and others industrial development.
Projects focus on civil geotechnical engineering including analysis, design, preparation of construction documents and cost estimates for civil and infrastructure projects. Specific requirements include development and coordination of subsurface investigation and laboratory testing programs, analysis and interpretation of subsurface conditions, stability analysis of slopes and structures, reinforcement design, seepage analysis and design, settlement analysis and design, ground improvement design, and shallow and deep foundation analysis and design, etc.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of proposals, technical reports, specifications and construction plans, development of appropriate recommendations, and must have had previous comprehensive field experience associated with subsurface investigations and construction.. Experience in mining construction a plus.
Administrative responsibilities such as project management, mentoring and coaching, project planning and scheduling, workload estimating, and developing and maintaining client relationships and repeat business also are part of this role.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant work experience involving geotechnical engineering aspects of infrastructure
- Strong background in soil mechanics
- Ability to perform geotechnical design and analysis
- A demonstrated knowledge in using geotechnical engineering software such as LPILE, APILE, GROUP, SLIDE, SLOPE/W, PLAXIS, geotechnical and civil tools and spreadsheets, etc.
- Strong technical skills in a wide range of civil engineering disciplines with an emphasis on geotechnical analysis and design
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to modify schedule as required to meet deadlines and/or client needs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others, as well as, work independently.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Proven project management skills
- Work experience with water analysis, water computer modeling and related software
- Knowledge of the geotechnical markets
- Strong relationships with clients and the ability to foster ongoing relationships and maintain a high level of client service
- Desire to become involved in the greater geotechnical community by performing research, giving presentations, and preparing publications
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
Please send your application with detailed resume, recent photograph and others important document to the following address :
PT. QUANTUS INDONESIA
CBD BIDEX, Blok G/17, Bumi Serpong Damai (BSD) City - Tangerang Selatan