- Supervise financial and accounting process
- Prepare and distribute budget reports and financial statements to section head/ Dept Head
- Manage account payables and receivable activities
- Perform account reconciliation activities on periodic basis
- Update general reports on a regular basis and ensure its accuracy and completeness
- Assist in goal settings and performance improvement for staff
- Register all finance and transactions accurately for future references
- Perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost effectiveness
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bojonegara.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 21/October/2016