ANGELS PRODUCTS, PT
Superintendent Finance & Accounting
- Supervise financial and accounting process
- Prepare and distribute budget reports and financial statements to section head/ Dept Head
- Manage account payables and receivable activities
- Perform account reconciliation activities on periodic basis
- Update general reports on a regular basis and ensure its accuracy and completeness
- Assist in goal settings and performance improvement for staff
- Register all finance and transactions accurately for future references
- Perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost effectiveness
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bojonegara.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Bojonegara, Serang, Banten|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||ANGELS PRODUCTS, PT lihat lowongan|
PT Angels Products, a subsidiary of PT Pasifik Agro Sentosa, was established in 16th September, 2002 in the province of Banten.
The presence of PT Angels Products crystal sugar refinery was intended to help fulfill the requirement for crystallized refined sugar used by the food, beverage & pharmaceutical industries in Indonesia.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
VISION To be one of the leading companies that provides refined crystallized sugar in Indonesia with superior quality, and services for all stakeholders. 1. Providing high quality, hygienic, halal and safe products to be consumed accordingly to its purposes. 2. Providing the best services and results for all stakeholders, customers, shareholders, employees and other partners. 3. Operating our business professionally, be responsible to stakeholders, the community, environment and surrounding areas through development and continuous improvement.