- Monitoring, Coaching and empowering sales.
- Perform analysis to develop new markets and potential clients.
- Perform planning and accountability costs.
- Developing monthly sales activity reports.
- Responsible for market and potential customer analysis to increase revenues.
- Ensuring the capability of the sales team to achieve the objective.
- Provide excellent service to existing and ongoing processed customers.
- Provide input for the long-term business development of various Bintang’s product to ensure the profitable future growth of the business unit.
- Candidate must be possess Bachelor Degree, (preferably having A3IK or A3K certifications)
- Must be from or at least having experiences handling Sales at General Insurances for 5 years.
- Minimum experience 2 years in managerial positions.
- A strong and proven leadership (managerial, time management and organizational skills) and managing people with a winning and influential personality.
- Excellent knowledge of system, business plan, procedure, communication & presentation skill, high achievement drive, result oriented, achieving results through collaboration, strong initiative & teamwork, persistent.
- Computer Literate.
- Home based: Makassar.