- Monitor claim analysis process to make sure it is done accurately and appropriately along with processing claim based on standards sets by the Company.
- Reviews and analyzes claims loss, expense reserves maintains regular report.
- Verifying and updating information on submitted claims.
- Coordinate with Hospitals / Clinics / Physicians who care for the claimants to further acknowledge about claimant’s medical condition.
- Contacting the Hospitals/Clinics and Pharmacies, especially those related to official receipt and billing detail issued by the hospitals/clinics/pharmacies so the claim process can run smoothly and payment made appropriately.
- Processing a claim based on standards set by the Company.
- Communicate and coordinate with servicing team to solve claim problems or communicate directly to clients.
- Monitor the process of pending and decline claims along with its reasons.
- Provide information to Department Head or its Superiors if any suspicious things or does not fit the standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree majoring in Nursing, Pharmacy / Pharmacology, Public Health or equivalent.
- WILLING TO WORK WITH SHIFTING ( If needed ).
- Experience from Medical background, Claim Analysis, Communicating Skill.
- Experience in handling claims and administration supports.
- Good Command of English (Oral & Written)
- Good personality, positive attitude and teamwork.
- Computer Literate minimum Microsoft Office ( MS. Word, MS. Excel, Power point ).
Review ( PT AA International Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Nyaman, Work life balance yang seimbang dan potensi pengembangan diri yang luas
benefit kesehatan dan benefit lainnya yang belum dimiliki. hanya BPJS dan JAMSOSTEK
Advice to Management
Untuk level entry atau baru lulus dari pendidikan, tempat ini cocok untuk pengembangan karir, selain itu lingkungan kerja juga sangat nyaman