- Responsible for human development at PPIC
- Able to make basic budget of PPIC
- Doing monthly report
- Daily report to top management
- Understanding and implementing Japanese Kaizen concept and cost down plan
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): warehouse and inventory control, Production Control Planning.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having experience in the automotive industry
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.