Faro Recruitment Indonesia
Staff Production Engineering
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering Metallurgy or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): make process flow chart and fmea document, cp /cpk machine, and work instruction, know about Mecanical.
- Prefer complete and accurate manufacturing processes for production orders
- Setup new tool & dies of compacting, sintering and sizing machine
- Required language(s): English Good
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in mm2100,Cibitung-Bekasi.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Faro Recruitment Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT. Selnajaya Prima was established in 1995 as a local company that provides a wide range of services specialized to Japanese Companies in Indonesia. Selnajaya became part of Faro Recruitment in 2005 and through Faro's global networking in 17 countries with 80 branches all over the world, Selnajaya has become a household name amongst Industrial Recruitment Services, not only to Japanese Companies, but also to the Multi National Companies. We offer a wide variety of Recruitment Services, including Placement, Outsourcing, and Intern provider services, for both Indonesian and foreign workers through the worldwide networking of Faro Groups for various positions in accordance to the client's requirement.
Our teams are divided into two divisions - Japanese Company team and Multi National Company team (MNC), because we know that the culture and concerns of companies from different country of origins are unique to one another. Thus, by dividing our teams, we are able to provide focused services dedicated to serve our clients in staffing solution activities. We also differentiate our company brand name by using "Selnajaya Recruitment" for our Japanese clients, and "Faro Recruitment" for our MNC clients.