- Excellent chance to work in a dynamic & growing MNC.
- Capitalise on strong customer base and lead the business operation in Indonesia.
As part of their international growth strategy, one of our key clients is expanding their business in Indonesia. Our client operates in 36 countries and has expanded into a multimedia network. Indonesia is the latest office to open and shall be creating its own content, shows and material in dual language, developing and maintaining its own sales and advertising inventory and supporting global operations and vision as maintaining the position as the leading youth media company in the world and further diversifying into new media, technology and youth culture.
As a result of their commitment, our client is dedicated to bring in a highly-seasoned individual who has a strong leadership skill who can build and develop the market that Indonesian can offer. This role will entail assuming Sales responsibility for key agencies and client relationships in Indonesia and regionally. You will manage existing and new sales relationships, to drive new business and increase media revenues & profits at every opportunity.
This key strategic role reports functionally to the Managing Director, and is responsible to drive and develop the business to deliver on sales and profitability goals. Other key responsibilities include:
- Delivering significant media sales results based on SEA/INDONESIA targets.
- Developing Client's Indonesia media sales and client relationships in key sectors, whilst developing media briefs and new business.
- Develop both local and regional business and develop or align with global advertising clients and develop relationships in country.
- Creating tailored ideas and structured media plans that answer your clients requested proposals.
- You will have individual responsibility for new business media sales, and are expected to self-manage; however, you will be part of a growing team in Indonesia, and support is available from directors.
- Taking personal responsibility for pitches and sales opportunities
- Creation of purchase orders and responding to media briefs.
- Work closely on developing strategic brand partnerships and promoting new ways of delivering sponsored content without jeopardising integrity.
Work with VIRTUE (In-house branding agency) to sell its services when required
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills and a customer-centric mind-set. Ideally we are looking for Indonesian individuals with some experience from MNC experience to be familiar with an international mind-set.
Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the business presence in Indonesia, elevating your own career as a result. To seize the opportunity you should have:
- Strong Media Planner / Buyer contacts and network at key SEA and Indonesian agencies and clients is desired.
- A knowledgeable understanding of how a media agency works and operates.
- Flexibility and willingness to proactively add ideas and innovation to the business.
- Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating demands and requests with a strong problem solving drive.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Organisational agility and strong attention to detail.
- Be comfortable with working in a commission based bonus capacity.
- A co-operative and proactive approach to reporting on sales success and inputting in team sales meetings.
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone who is looking to joining a fast paced and innovative global youth media company. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id