Agincourt Resources PT
JUNIOR MINE GEOLOGIST (MG 1609047)
This position will be based at Martabe site and reports directly to the Mine Geologist.
The role of Junior Mine Geologist is to be involved in developing geology in the mining area and daily grade control activities. Providing proper geological field data to be incorporated with ore block designed.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology
- Preferable have experience 1 – 2 year in related job area
- Willing to work hard on the field job and trainable
- Strongly computer skill (Microsoft Excel and Access)
- Good communication and reporting in English (preferable Toefl min 400)
- Have Driver’s license
- Willing to work in 4 weeks on – 2 weeks off roster
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than October 04, 2016 to:
|Perusahaan||Agincourt Resources PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (Cow) covering a total area of 1,639 km2.
The resource base on 31 December 2015 includes 7.4 Mos. of gold and 69 Mos. of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 4.5 tap ore to produce in excess of 250,000 oz. of gold and 2-3 Mos. of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,300 employees and contractors, more than 98% Indonesians, of which 71% were recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Agincourt Resources PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 12 Juli 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Bekerja di tempat ini cukup menantang karena sesuai dengan bidang saya. Selain itu banyak hal yang bisa saya pelajari saat bekerja di lapangan. Jenjang karier juga cukup terjamin.
- Perusahaan tambang ini terbilang masih baru, manajemennya masih banyak ruang untuk perbaikan. Selain itu kompensasi dan benefit karyawan masih harus lebih ditingkatkan lagi.