This position will be based at Martabe site and reports directly to the Mine Geologist.
The role of Junior Mine Geologist is to be involved in developing geology in the mining area and daily grade control activities. Providing proper geological field data to be incorporated with ore block designed.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology
- Preferable have experience 1 – 2 year in related job area
- Willing to work hard on the field job and trainable
- Strongly computer skill (Microsoft Excel and Access)
- Good communication and reporting in English (preferable Toefl min 400)
- Have Driver’s license
- Willing to work in 4 weeks on – 2 weeks off roster
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than October 04, 2016 to: