General Summary: Responsible for and work closely with Sales team in providing pre and after sales technical support to our new and existing customers in Indonesia. He/she is also responsible for maintaining the stocks of spares & equipment in our warehouse.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To organise, lead and supervise technicians/engineers/sub-contractors despatched to vessels or in workshops to carry out maintenance , inspection, repair, overhaul, trouble shooting, modification, etc, as requested by customers
- To carry out warranty claim and technical service of our products
- Troubleshoot and follow up with customers’ enquiries, assist in parts quotations when required
- Download and understand technical drawings and willing to take up new challenges
- Prepare service reports, job closing reports for customers and/or communicate investigations, findings and analysis as required
- To support Sales team in technical presentations & discussions
- To implement quality control and maintain stocks of spares & equipment in our warehouse
- Prepare for assignment through training
Qualifications & requirements:
- Class 3 Certificate of Competency, Diploma or Degree in Marine or Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience sailing as 3rd engineer on board vessels
- Previous relevant work experience in the Maritime industry
- Some experience of overhaul & inspection of shipboard equipment (2 & 4 stroke marine engine, air compressors, purifiers, pumps, etc)
- Computer literate, knowledge of MS Office applications
- Report writing skills
• Reports directly to Managing Director
This position will involve domestic travel within Indonesia to support customers’ projects, deliver training and to assist in industry trade show and fairs across the region.
The package will include a base salary and allowances. This position is available only for local residents. This position is to start immediately.
We have an immediate opening the details of the Position are listed below