- Responsible for managing the construction project from start to end.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders such as clients, designers, subcontractors, etc.
- Responsible to keep within the timescale and budget of a project.
- Responsible to manage any delays or problems encountered on site.
- Managing the QA, QC, and HSE of work carried out.
- Quality & initiative minded to achieve all deadlines.
- Having capacity to produce detailed Bill of Quantity (BQ).
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork ability.
- Mature and excellent communication skill.
- Well organized and excellent reporting skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) of Architecture or Interior Design from reputable university.
- Minimum 4 years of experiences in the field of architecture & interior construction project.
- Computer literate, able to operate design software.
- Speaking & writing English fluently.
- Send your Recent Photograph (Compulsory)
- Send your Curriculum Vitae
- Send your Expected salary range
- Medical, Miscellaneous allowance
Pondok Ranji Train Station (10 minutes walk)
Bintaro Business Center Building. Jl. RC Veteran No.1-I, Jakarta Selatan
Arkadia Works is a Jakarta based architecture and interior design firm with both local and international experiences. Arkadia Works teams consist of young, creative, dynamic, and highly motivated people who are passionate of turning idea into a creative design and finally materialize it into real end products.
Arkadia Works provides outstanding design, excellent service, punctuality and partnership during the entire project.
WHY JOIN US?
Why Arkadia Works?
We love architecture & interior world. We are young, creative, dynamic, and highly motivated people who are passionate of turning ideas into a creative design and finally materialized it into real end products.
We give you chances in having great experiences with our diverse professional team to deliver services for multinational companies & global institutions. We give you chances to build your own future.
Passionate & Fun
We create an atmosphere that makes us and our stakeholders enjoy their experiences being involved with our organization. By being part of our organization, we share same vision and mission to pour our heart in everything we do.
Our vision describes a picture of people being happy to use our products in their daily life. It challenges and inspires us to stretch our capabilities and pour our heart out in everything we do. It is the enduring promise and our hope for the future.
We help people to turning ideas into a creative design and finally materialize it into real end products. We make people easier and happier in performing daily activities by ensuring them having the right customized architecture and interior products.