- Responsible for managing the construction project from start to end.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders such as clients, designers, subcontractors, etc.
- Responsible to keep within the timescale and budget of a project.
- Responsible to manage any delays or problems encountered on site.
- Managing the QA, QC, and HSE of work carried out.
- Quality & initiative minded to achieve all deadlines.
- Having capacity to produce detailed Bill of Quantity (BQ).
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork ability.
- Mature and excellent communication skill.
- Well organized and excellent reporting skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) of Architecture or Interior Design from reputable university.
- Minimum 4 years of experiences in the field of architecture & interior construction project.
- Computer literate, able to operate design software.
- Speaking & writing English fluently.
- Send your Recent Photograph (Compulsory)
- Send your Curriculum Vitae
- Send your Expected salary range
- Medical, Miscellaneous allowance
Pondok Ranji Train Station (10 minutes walk)
Bintaro Business Center Building. Jl. RC Veteran No.1-I, Jakarta Selatan