Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational direct hotel booking platform. Our respected client is seeking a professional with an understanding of the travel industry, an excellent B2B skill and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment for the job of Operations Manager, to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Corporate Development will be responsible for all aspects of strategic property acquisition to continue to expand the footprint of the company. Responsibilities include corporate deal making, including but not limited to strategy development, potential target identification, deal sourcing, deal execution, deal integration and identification and execution of potential strategic business partnerships.
The winning candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, and initiative.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Source and analyse property acquisition opportunities which align to the company’s strategic development.
- Collaborate with executive management to develop segment and/or market strategies and define the role of property acquisition.
- Be responsible for detailed financial modelling of structures and returns, business plans and commercial arrangements.
- Prepare and present opportunities for review by executive management and the board of directors.
- Participate in due diligence
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in the hotel management around 3 to 5 years
- Management consulting, investment banking and/or private equity background preferred.
- Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to establish a clear and understandable vision for operational and delivery excellence.
- Excellent time management, decision-making, human relations, presentation and organizational skills
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow