CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT (TRAVEL E-COMMERCE)
Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational direct hotel booking platform. Our respected client is seeking a professional with an understanding of the travel industry, an excellent B2B skill and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment for the job of Operations Manager, to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Corporate Development will be responsible for all aspects of strategic property acquisition to continue to expand the footprint of the company. Responsibilities include corporate deal making, including but not limited to strategy development, potential target identification, deal sourcing, deal execution, deal integration and identification and execution of potential strategic business partnerships.
The winning candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, and initiative.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Source and analyse property acquisition opportunities which align to the company’s strategic development.
- Collaborate with executive management to develop segment and/or market strategies and define the role of property acquisition.
- Be responsible for detailed financial modelling of structures and returns, business plans and commercial arrangements.
- Prepare and present opportunities for review by executive management and the board of directors.
- Participate in due diligence
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in the hotel management around 3 to 5 years
- Management consulting, investment banking and/or private equity background preferred.
- Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to establish a clear and understandable vision for operational and delivery excellence.
- Excellent time management, decision-making, human relations, presentation and organizational skills
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.