- Process, control and monitoring procurement/payment
- Vendor management
- Support daily activity of purchasing dept
- Ability to quickly able to adapt and understand the company’s basic purchasing system and procedures.
- Involve in co-ordination of the procurement function due to the company policy and procedures.
- Ability to focus on process improvement initiatives to streamline purchasing department activities.
- Continuous follow-up with assigned supplier accounts.
- Conduct detail business analysis, forecasting, and modeling in order to devise innovative approaches to reconcile the gap between user needs, cost efficiency, and supplier performance;
- Organize and control the Supervisors, Buyers, and Expeditors in reviewing a wide variety of requisitions and sourcing potential vendors, reviewing bid proposals from vendors and making recommendation; and following up with vendors on goods delivery;
- Evaluate vendors’ performance;
- Ensure that records of purchased items, cost, delivery, performance and inventory are well maintained.
- M/F, age between 20-45 years old.
- At least 6 years experience in same position (Manager), 3 years (Supervisor), 2 years (Staff)
- Strong telecommunication industry background
- Good communication, presentation, negotiation and leadership skills
- Highly fluent in English, written & spoken
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow