About Google AdWords
Google AdWords is Google's online advertising program that lets you reach new customers and grow your business. With AdWords, you choose where your ad appears, set a budget you're comfortable with, and measure the impact of your ad. How It Works? With Google AdWords, you can reach people as they search for words or phrases (which we callkeywords) or browse websites with themes related to your business. Your ad can appear on Google and its partner websites. With cost-per-click (CPC) bidding, you're charged only when someone clicks your ad.
- Candidate must possess min D3 or Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Relevant degree or background in Marketing/Media Advertising/Information Technology/Business/Management
- MUST having experiences min. 1 year(s) in digital advertising like Google Advertising and Facebook ads or Media Agency like Starcomm,Dentsu Aegis or Media Palette.
- Have a good presentation skills
- Fluent in English both oral and written is a must
- Ability to analyze and think strategically
- Detail oriented, fast learner and able to take initiative
- Computer literate
- Good Communicative, proactive, good networking
- Result oriented and able to work under pressure
- Good character,attitude and discipline is a must , good appearance & style is a plus
- Achieve the advertisement sales target
- Identify and approaching potential new clients, develop target client list and client database
- Meeting with clients to identify and discuss with their advertising needs.
- Build strong and maintaining relationship with clients
- Developing appropriate campaign proposals, making presentations or report, reviewing feedback, understanding clients needs and deliver excellent services
- Consult and discuss with clients about details campaign and target campaign.
If you meet requirements above, please submit your CV to us. We are welcome you to join Tomato Digital Team soon.
With us, It's Simple