INTERNAL AUDIT AND COMPLIANCE SUPERVISOR
- At least 4 years of working experienced as Internal Auditor/ SPV/ Public Accountant Firm (KAP).
- Good in analytical, detail oriented, time management, proactive and communication skills.
- Fluent in English both of spoken and written, computer literates.
- Having minimum Bachelor degree majoring Accounting from reputable university with minimum GPA. 3.00.
- Having experience in General Insurance and handling Fraud would be considered.
- Required to obey the profession standard issued by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
- Age maximum 31 years old.
- Responsible to provide annual audit plan, risk based audit, develop audit program and establish audit report.
- Test and evaluate the internal control and compliance in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures and also based on law and regulations.
- Monitoring and follow-up the implementation of improvement action which has been agreed.
- As a business partner for consultancy and identify risk to ensure the determined strategic objective are properly achieve.
- Implement a specific inspection if necessary
- Cooperate with the Audit Committee
Tutup pada 20/October/2016