MITRA ISWARA & RORIMPANDEY, PT
INTERNAL AUDIT AND COMPLIANCE SUPERVISOR
- At least 4 years of working experienced as Internal Auditor/ SPV/ Public Accountant Firm (KAP).
- Good in analytical, detail oriented, time management, proactive and communication skills.
- Fluent in English both of spoken and written, computer literates.
- Having minimum Bachelor degree majoring Accounting from reputable university with minimum GPA. 3.00.
- Having experience in General Insurance and handling Fraud would be considered.
- Required to obey the profession standard issued by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
- Age maximum 31 years old.
- Responsible to provide annual audit plan, risk based audit, develop audit program and establish audit report.
- Test and evaluate the internal control and compliance in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures and also based on law and regulations.
- Monitoring and follow-up the implementation of improvement action which has been agreed.
- As a business partner for consultancy and identify risk to ensure the determined strategic objective are properly achieve.
- Implement a specific inspection if necessary
- Cooperate with the Audit Committee
|Industri||Asuransi / Dana Pensiun|
PT. Mitra, Iswara & Rorimpandey was established in January 1975, by the late Alex R. Rorimpandey and Fred Iswara SH. now Chief Commissioner. From 1982 to 1989, a financial co-operation was established with the Metropolitan Group. This co-operation was discontinued but the relation with the Group remains strong and harmonious. During the same period, technical relationship was established with Marsh and McLennan; a US based insurance broking company which ended in 1990 after five years of friendly co-operation. PT. Mitra, Iswara & Rorimpandey has since not initiated any financial relations with others and remains to date an independent insurance broking company, the oldest in the country and always the leader in the national insurance intermediary services.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi