International HR Manager
SALESPOND is seeking a talented International HR Manager who will manage SALESPOND’s Australia based and International HR strategies to ensure that SALESPOND retains a qualified and diverse workforce capable of meeting the evolving needs of the organization. The IHRM is responsible for supporting all level positions and designated departments as it relates to HR within the organization (Employee relations; Recruitment; Performance Management; and Talent Management/Development).
The IHRM contributes to the business strategy by helping senior leaders to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviours, structures, and processes. The IHRM will serve in a consultative role while maintaining legal compliance with labor laws and regulation. S/he will also serve as the HR liaison for HR staff on personnel matters.
- Typically reports to top management. Designs, plans, and implements international human resources programs and policies, including:
- Staffing, compensation, benefits,
- Visa/green card processing
- Employee relations
- Training & development
- Occupational health and safety programs
- May be responsible for administration of expatriate or immigration programs.
- A bachelor's degree in area of Human Resource Management
- At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Well rounded experience of HR generalist and project roles within a commercial environment
- Recent exposure to international HR including compensation and benefits, labour market issues, international recruitment.
- An accomplished HR practitioner with experience of success in a changing business environment.
- Uses up to date knowledge of best practice for the benefit of the business.
- Experience of Coaching/Mentoring/Management Development
- Ability to manage geographically spread stakeholders
- Creative and intellectually able
- Ability to deal with pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong problem solving
- Excellent reporting skills
- Ability to communicate in English fluently on business level – verbal and written
- A high level of resilience combined with an ability to work in a fast paced changing environment, committed to working the hours necessary on occasion.
- Commercial astuteness and pragmatism, can make judgement calls.
- Comfortable challenging embedded perceptions and practices.
- Decisive. Gets things completed and delivered.
- Ability to cope with new and uncertain challenges in unfamiliar cultures
- Self-motivated; prepared to take the initiative; be proactive.
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
SalesPond specialise in best-practice lead generation and sales acceleration. We represent global IT clients across the Asia Pacific region, providing a results driven solution to maximise pipeline and accelerate sales.