Export and Import Marketing Manager
- Develop and implement marketing strategies according to the objectives of the company
- Managing and developing the major accounts of the company in food and beverages export markets and provide overall servicing of export customers
- Developing the company's sales internationally by participating in the international fairs and managing all promotional activities internationally
- Manage and negotiate terms of contracts with international customers / partners
- Managing all logistics activities according to the customers needs and to keep pricing structure at the most competitive level
- Recommend appropriate policies regarding pricing, promotion, product and market evaluations and marketing plans
- Prepare reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions
- Managing and training export and import coordination personnel
- Minimum 30 years old
- Bachelor degree with post graduate study in Marketing or equivalent from reputable university
- Minimum 4 years of experience in managing the marketing and export import activities of food and beverages / restaurant and cafe chain
- Computer literate
- Excellent English and Mandarin
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Barat.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
We are a food manufacturing company with specialties in formulating seasoning, ingredients & spices, flavoring and jelly powder for many of the top FMCG companies in Indonesia, Singapore and China. So if you want a new challenge, we are hiring for a new position in our company.