- 5+ years of experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years of experience as Technical Lead on RoR projects
- 5+ years of software development experience
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Experience developing highly interactive applications Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge of MySQL databases
- Minimum 2 Years Required for Technical Lead in RoR projects
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Ruby on Rails.
- Required language(s): English
- Project involves development of dynamic website with an intuitive web design. It is a high volume, and high user interaction website almost like we see in several auction sites over the web.
- It is being developed using agile methodology and the functionality is modularized into several sprints.
- Daily scrums and bug scrubs are a common for status reporting.
- The project resources are spread across various geographies including India, and so coordination, collaboration is extremely important
- Manage work allocations and direct Team members for Day to day development Tasks for Applications built using Ruby on Rails framework
- Understand the architecture and ensure development compliance of standards
- To act as backup to technical PM
- Be able to write clean, maintainable code and debug
- Design robust, scalable and secure features Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji