- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Responsibilities :
- Planning recruitment, training, human resource development in the period, quarter and month.
- Accomplishers staff results by communicating job expectations; planning; organizing, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiation, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Preparation, communication, coordination and storage of data to support production and other important operations of an industrial establishment.
- Lead & manage secretary and administrative staff.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analysing variances
- Execute SOP & employment relation
- Application & Payment for BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & Kesehantan
- Knowledge of Taxatiobn (PPN & PPH)
- Duties may be assigned from time to times.