- Direct and manage implementation of warehouse activities to ensure efficient and economical utilization of facilities for storing and distributing raw material to production
- Manage inventory control of Raw Material, FIFO compliance, fast and accurate delivery
- Direct and manage RM Supervisor in performing work related to material inflow management to warehouse
- Direct and manage RM Warehouse Supervisor in performing warehouse inventory cycle count, yearly stock count and work related to finished goods storing to warehouse and outflow management from warehouse to ensure inventory accuracy and FIFO applied in inventory management
- Evaluate and manage warehouse resources including warehouse staff allocation to support warehouse and logistics activities
- Ensure on-time and accurate transaction in ERP system
- Manage and maintain all material handling tools (Forklift, reach truck, etc) in a good condition
- Manage Forklift and Reach Truck drivers always in safety regulation compliance
- Review and monitor direct reports' performance against established goal
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial), Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikupa.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.