- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests
- Minimum S1 majoring in marketing
- Maximum 27 years old
- Minimum 2 year experience in marketing
- Expert in sales and marketing
- Have good communication skills
- Willing to work under pressure
- To be placed in EF Rawamangun, EF Karawaci & EF Kota Harapan Indah
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm.