- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct personal user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with min. 1-2 years experience as UI Designer
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps is a plus
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing and prototyping tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
By November 2016 our office will move to Sinar Mas Land Green Office Park, BSD Serpong (Near The Breeze). Company will provide Free Employee Shuttle from Grand Slipi Tower to BSD.