PT Multi Guna Maritim
Group Accounting Controller
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Accounting And Financial Analysis, Erp Application Implementation.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puri Indah Financial Tower Lt. 8 Suite 8.09-8.10.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Has an eye for detail and ability to work under high pressure
- High integrity and able to handle challenges, fast-paced environment, and dynamic culture
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Develop budgeting process
- Coordinate and implement best accounting practices between holding and subsidiary companies
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies
- Ensure that the group complies with all legal and regulatory accounting regulations and requirements.
- Responsible for any compliance reporting to be processed accurately and timely within the prescribed timescales.
- Maintain strong internal controls and reporting standards within the group.
|Industri||Polimer / Karet|
|Perusahaan||PT Multi Guna Maritim lihat lowongan|
PT. Multi Guna Maritim was established in 2012 and has steadily grown to become one of the leading professionals in Indonesia’s logistic shipping industry.
The shipping industry is a crucial component of Indonesian economy.
It is evident due to the fact that government policies are being created to support the growth of national shipping companies. As a result, demands for Floating Loading Facility services in the coal sector will significantly improve.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Vision : To firmly set foot as the largest shipping company in the industry. Mission : Providing thorough and meticulous crew training in order to serve customers with the highest standard of service Providing assurance and peace of mind through professional handling of goods in the area of stevedoring, tug assistance, custom clerance, and delivery Creating a new benchmark for professional standard of service in the shipping industry Continuous research and investment in new and efficient technologies, ensuring optimized operational conducts
lowongan kerja rekomendasi