- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Accounting And Financial Analysis, Erp Application Implementation.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puri Indah Financial Tower Lt. 8 Suite 8.09-8.10.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Has an eye for detail and ability to work under high pressure
- High integrity and able to handle challenges, fast-paced environment, and dynamic culture
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Develop budgeting process
- Coordinate and implement best accounting practices between holding and subsidiary companies
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies
- Ensure that the group complies with all legal and regulatory accounting regulations and requirements.
- Responsible for any compliance reporting to be processed accurately and timely within the prescribed timescales.
- Maintain strong internal controls and reporting standards within the group.