- Good understanding about K3, environment & quality management system
- Able to implement K3, environment & quality management system in logistic area
- Able to detect and control risks in working area
- Responsible in giving Safe Permit to Work for employee & contractor
- Responsible to supervise the subordinate to do their work properly
- Doing inspection in working area
- Giving K3 campaign in morning briefing to all employee
- Doing accident investigation in working area and also make monthly report
- Minimum 22 years old
- Bachelor Degree of Public Health (K3)
- Minimum 3 experiences in logistic industry
- Good understanding about CSMS, ESH-Q, SMK3, ISO
- Having K3 Umum certification
- Proficient in english both speaking or written
- Ms Excel skill
- Proficient in english written or verbally
- Willing to join as soon as possible (ASAP)
- Willing to be placed in Jl. Rawa Arum Km.116 Merak – BANTEN
- Manajemen yang bagus untuk mengatur segalanya di perusahaan sehingga mengurangkan ketidaknyamanan di lingkungan dan lingkungan yang kondusif untuk bekerja lebih giat.
- Jam kerja karywan yang tetap sehingga karyawan harus siap siaga setia waktu dimana karyawan akan dibutuhkan sewaktu-waktu dan tidak tentu.
Yos Sudarso, North Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
We are PT. CJ Korea Express Logistic Service Indonesia.
Our Indonesian subsidiary provides comprehensive logistics services such as air/sea freight forwarding, project transportation, local transportation, warehousing, and electronic appliances installation to more than 100 customers in various industries such as electronic appliances and communication devices. Addtionally, through 8 logistics centers with total area of 25,000m2 mainly located in CDC of Jakarta, we have established a network covering most of Indonesia with an efficient operation to meet our customers’ needs.
Based on the growth of Indonesian consumable market which could substitute for Russia in BRICs, we will focus more on our transportation business for rich resources and expand our business in living goods industry globally. This will move us toward the next stage of growth.