* Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
* Develops strategic plan; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
* Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
* Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
* Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
* Maintains quality service
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort .
1. Bachelor/ master degree in Hotel Management
2. Minimum 3 years experiences in hotel or resorts
3. English is a must
4. Able to work overtime in underpressure circumtances
5. Update technology and information
6. Loyal, honest and hardworker