LININDO PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL GROUP
Senior Marketing Engineer - (Fire Suppression, Auto Lubrication, Electrical)
Key Performance Indicator :
- Revenue target
- Customer's & principal's satisfaction
Job Description :
- Provide technical plus application information support to sales force as well as customers.
- Prepare instructional, descriptive and application literature for existing and new products along with competitive product’s periodic reports.
- Maintain pricing information on choice products and participate to provide long-term pricing policy to maximize profits to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Monitor product sales to analyze pricing plus promotional requirements.
- Collect and maintain competitive information to present complete market evaluation for specific products.
- Participate to develop and introduce new product's process.
- Investigate plus develop positions in current and new application areas.
- Develop, maintain and draft application materials like PowerPoint presentations, DVDs and literature as how to products are specified, apply products and attain different codes and standards needs.
- Select appropriate products from current inventory and develop new products to attain customer demand.
- Train Sales Force plus distributors as how to sell, specify and suitably apply marketing products. Prepare, maintain and update documents and sales tools for using product presentations along with technical training seminars.
- Identify opportunities and execute marketing campaigns to excel in the competition
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic,,Mechanical, Mechatronic).
- Required skill(s): marketing, engineering, project management.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Fire Suppression & Auto Lubrication System industry or product for heavy machine equipment.
- Mining market background is an advantage.
- Possess a strong and project management skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of Fire Suppression & Auto Lubrication System
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
|Industri||Elektronik / Peralatan Listrik|
|Perusahaan||LININDO PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL GROUP lihat lowongan|
LPI is Asia Pacific’s largest mining services solution provider for the mining industry, integrating the engineering solution packages comprises of mining safety and automation system, heavy duty automotive electrical components, thermal management, fire suppression and auto lubrication and filtration system. LPI is built on the philosophy of understanding the customers’ problems and developing the customized solutions and preventive management to overcome them. With operations in 9 countries and 25+ branches we strive to maintain our superiority in the market place.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
As the largest Integrated Solution Driven Automotive Electrical Company for Mining Industry in the region, controlling around 68% market share of premium high end market segment and product group built upon the strength of its people, at Linindo Pacific International we are continually improving our business operations by always encouraging innovation through the engagement of our team members across our group of companies. With a vast network of 28 branches stretching from USA to Asia Pacific and the overwhelming growth of the company and the whole industry have driven us to challenge the best candidates over the region to take part to strengthen our organization. At Linindo Pacific International, we provide opportunities for growth, personal development, and job satisfaction to all employees, and in return, every team member takes responsibility for improving the company by contributing to the sustainable yet achievable growth for the benefit of the organization. Through this career development framework, we are in a position to retain highly skilled yet to provide an equal opportunity for every employee to reinforce our workforce and enhance our profile as a high quality employer. At Linindo Pacific International, you are invited to explore and develop your personal and professional potential within one of the most dynamic and diverse companies. We value: Leadership Courage Highest level of Employee Satisfaction Employee Skills Competency Occupational Health and Safety Interpersonal Skills Development