PT Wood Veneer Adi Perkasa Indonesia
- Strict Instruction: CV's/Resumes sent in any language other than English will be rejected automatically.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ngoro.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Shipping and Logistics, Shipping-related Documentation, Freight Forwarding Management, Supervision and Independent management of the department.
- Ability to liaise with all related personell and companies to achieve most optimal freight.
- Required to control all operations ranging from the loading of containers to filing of the relevant documents and liaising with the correct agencies to ensure smooth and quick operations.
- Daily reporting to Head Office, Singapore.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Ngoro, Jombang, Jawa Timur|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT Wood Veneer Adi Perkasa Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT. WOOD VENEER ADI PERKASA INDONESIA is a leading company in the business of Timber Trading, Plywood, Veneer Manufacturing. The company is exporting its' products to various International Markets and has a close tie-up with a Singapore based Timber Company.
PT. Wood has a Veneer/ Plywood facility in Ngoro, Mojokerto, Indonesia. The company's line of business includes Marketing and Manufacturing of Veneer/ Plywood/ Sawn Timber for which we are currently recruiting.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
PT. Wood Veneer Adi Perkasa offers a fruitful career with an attractive remuneration package. The Company has developed a culture of Trust, Integrity and Expertise during the last three decades. We thrive on having a very close knit relationship with all of our employees who become a part of the PT. Wood Family. Self-drive, initiative and hard-work is rewarded.