Role Title: Technical Support Officer – Instrument & Reagent
Reports to: Technical Support Supervisor
- Responsible for the support of reagents and analyzers and all their related supportive items and/or environment.
- Responsible for the support of any activities to maintain and increase company competitiveness.
Key Results Area/Main duties:
- Ensure security of the customer’s data/information through adherence to established protocols and develop additional security protocols where needed.
- Performs installation, training, assistance, maintenance, troubleshooting and optimization of reagent and analyzer products.
- Liaise with system and software providers to obtain product information and support.
- Develop and maintain quality service
- Develop and maintain good professional relationship with customers.
- Cooperate with other unit in order to maintain and increase company competitiveness.
- Report all activities to superior and finish all necessary reports.
- Protect company’s business opportunities, knowledge, intellectual properties
Need to know (not mandatory):
- Chemical reaction
- Water specification, water treatment plant.
- Hardware: PC, Network Switch.
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.
- Database: MS SQL Server
- Programming: SQL script.
- Electricity, UPS, grounding
- Process and requirements in Clinical Pathology Laboratory.
- Analyze and choose between options where the solution is not always obvious.
- Develop plans in order to manage and optimize available resources to achieve target.
- Adapt to rapidly changing needs and priorities without losing sight of overall plans and priorities.
- Negotiate with suppliers.
- Communicate in English fluently both oral and written
- Age below 28 years old
- Graduate from Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering or Chemical or Biology from reputable university with GPA > 3.00
- Having positive mental attitude, self driven, result oriented, and teachable
- Having good interpersonal and communication skill
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Having additional knowledge on Computer, Internet and MS Office
- Having “A” driving license
- Having working experience in sales/marketing or organization experience during education would be an advantage
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Sumbermitra Agungjaya is sole agent of medical equipment products, laboratory information system, consumables, and reagents for clinical laboratories from several manufacturers in Japan and Europe. Exclusive distributor for: Sekisui Medical, Co., Ltd., Japan Clinical Chemistry Reagents Tokyo Boeki Machinery, Ltd., Japan Automated Clinical Analyzer TMS-1024i Jokoh, Co., Ltd., Japan Fully Automated Electrolyte Analyzer EX-D Technidata S.A.S., France Laboratory Information System TD-Synergy