- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business preferred with 5-6 years HR-related concentration
- HR Supervisor or Generalist experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to handle sensitive, moderately complex, and confidential information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Experience with PeopleSoft HRMS preferred
- Excellent communication skills, strategic thinking and planning/facilitation ability, and flexibility to function in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Flexible, adaptable and patient
- This position is placed in our office located in Gunung Putri – Bogor area