Job Objectives :
- To help certified producers to gain additional benefits from their certificate by facilitating the marketing of their certified commodities in order to realize sustainability certification program.
Job Description :
- Mapping the potential certified producers for the purposes of market facilitation.
- Help certified producers to carry out preliminary assessment of the feasibility of commodities utilization.
- Formulate and conduct training and capacity building of business or assistance for certified producers include but are not limited in terms of investment, enterprise development, quality management, and production management.
- Develop business profile of certified producers for the certified buyers of commodities.
- Mapping the potential buyers of certified commodities at global and regional levels.
- Facilitating transactions between producers and buyers of certified commodities.
- Minimum S1 Economics, Management, Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years work experience.
- Ability to operate computer, having knowledge in Photoshop is preferred.
- The ability to speak English or other foreign languages is preferable.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT BIOCert Indonesia (hereinafter called as BIOCert) is an inspection and certification body for organic and ecosocial agriculture products. BIOCert has been accredited ISO17065 by National Accreditation Body of Indonesia (LSPO-006-IDN) and accredited by IOAS, an International non-profit organisation dedicated to the integrity of ecolabel claims in the field of organic and sustainable agriculture, environmental management, social justice and fair trade. Our Main objective is Trust in Organic, which provides reliable guarantee for the integrity of organic and ecosocial agriculture products.
BIOCert provides services on organic inspection and certification for both national and export markets, verification for Starbucks C.A.F.E. Practices Program, 4C (Common Code for The Coffee Community) Association, Verification for Ethical Tea Partnership (ETP), audits for UTz Certified, Inspection for Rainforest Alliance Certification Program, and trainings.
BIOCert is a partner of Cert All (Certification Alliance), an alliance of organic certification bodies in Asia Pacific region providing a one stop organic inspection and certification service for national, ASEAN, European Union, Switzerland, United States of America and Canada markets. Our market areas are spread across ASEAN, Timor Leste, Tiongkok, Jepang, Hong Kong, Korea Selatan, Taiwan, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Papua New Guinea and Australia. For more information please visit www.biocert.co.id