Support in Marketing & PR Activities :
- Marketing collaterals development, including simple copywriting for collaterals; Salon Menu, In-mall ads, Social Media, etc.
- PR collaterals; media release, media hosting, media clippings and media value calculation.
- Photo-shoots arrangement when needed; newly launched menu, media photo-shoots, location photo-shoots.
- Develop presentation slides as needed.
- Develop proposal, company profile, quotation as needed.
Guest Relationship Managemen t:
- Manage customer database gathered from both outlets.
- Maintain, follow up, touch base with customers.
- Handling enquires and complaints from guests
Support in Events; support in organization and planning of various external events :
- Tea Appreciation Class (in-house or outside)
- Outside catering
- Partnership Events
- To work hand in hand with operational team to ensure the smoothness of event execution and to achieve the common goals, which are to increase customer traffic, brand awareness, and sales revenue.
- Background education minimum Degree in Hospitality / Marketing-Advertisement / Public Relations-Communication.
- Preferably to have a minimum of 1-2 year/s of experience in the field or relevant role.
- Pleasant and well-groomed.
- Good communication in English (verbal and written).
- Good interpersonal skill and teamwork.
- High initiative, positive attitude, good attention to detail, and flexible of being mobile.
- Attractive remuneration package based on relevant working experiences.
- Passionate in luxury F&B and retail industry.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; B2B relationship, B2C relationship, colleagues, staffs.
- Well organized; ability to schedule her/his own agenda, prioritization, good time management.
- Strong willingness to explore new things and enthusiasm to learn about the industry is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines with various projects at the same time (multitasking).
- Ability to operate Photoshop and Illustrator will be an advantage.
Please send your latest CV and recent photograph.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Gedong Panjang, Pekojan, West Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia