- Develop a custom system and report to technical leader
- Contribute in phases of the development life cycle
- Write efficient code
- Response to issues, inquiries, and change request quickly within SLA
- Ready to on-site visit to customer site
- At least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.