PT International Molding
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Corporate Strategy/Top Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT International Molding lihat lowongan|
PT. International Molding is one of branches factory from Imcopack Corp Ltd. We are a producer of plastic packaging containers for various products including shampoos, conditioners, detergents, lubricating oil, food and beverages.
Although we have over 40 years of experience in the plastic packaging industry, we continue to focus on developing the strengths of our technological capabilities and skills. Our proven efforts have gained us recognition throughout Thailand and in many countries in Asia, Europe, and the USA. We are entrusted by ISO 9001:200, GMP, ISO 14000 and many customer awards. We are confident that the highest level of quality and consistency will remain uncompromised in our factory.
We can provide customers with more than just packaging. Our services extend further to providing customers with complete value-added packaging solutions. Our packaging can be delivered with printed labels/ shrink sleeves, direct silkscreen and foil stamping.
Customers can be assured that the care and knowledge gained from many years of experience are integrated into our packaging and we will continue to deliver the most outstanding performance in terms of quality, services, flexibility, and the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.