- Handling General Accounting
- Monthly reconcile ledger and bank statement
- Preparing Financial reporting (P&L, BS, GL, Cash Flow, AR/AP, Inventory) timely and accurately.
- Maintain fixed asset records and control
- Maximum 30 years old
- Graduated from reputable University, Majoring in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3 years in the same position.
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Having strong in administration skill.
- Good ability on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and powerpoint) and SAP (Accounting System).
- Good communications, fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, high spirit, creative and self-motivated person.
- Able to work in a team and in under pressure condition.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Lyman Group was established in 1959. Commencing from a trading business Lyman Group presently diversified into other lines of business: Timber, Property, Building materials & Distribution, Agriculture and Oil & Gas.
Our philosophy has always been “Reliability & Quality is Our Business”. It is highly reflected in the excellence of our products & services and the integrity of our management expertise.