- Recruitment and manpower planning
- People development
- Compensation management
- Implement human resource information system and ensure updates HR record
- Coordinate performance management (KPI) activities
- Liaise with respective government agencies(Disnaker, BPJS, etc)
- Age range 28-35 Years old.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Minimum S1 preferred Law / Psychology.
- Have a good analytical skill.
- Have a good knowledge about the law and the taxation of labor in Indonesia.
- Is able to communicate information in a way which is appropriate to the audience and context.
- Adapts to the changing work environment and displays a positive attitude through periods of change.
Tutup pada 21/October/2016