Duties of the internal control manager are:
- To review existing accounting and financial controls and other legal compliance processes in place and make any necessary revisions or additions. In doing so, she communicates urgent changes immediately with department managers and staff
- To work with human resources to update policy manuals and other documentation to ensure immediate compliance by all staff involved.
Internal Audits and Reviews
- To conduct regular internal audits and reviews to assess the compliance of departments and individual employees.
- To review processes and records to see that accountants are operating in line with generally accepted accounting principles, laws, industry and company standards. The results of the reviews are shared with managers to aid in feedback, training and development to ensure greater overall compliance.
Training and Development
- To address specific training and development needs to fill compliance gaps. As a result of comparing department and employee activities to prescribed standards, the officer identifies specific gaps.
- To meet or communicate with the CEO, division or department managers to advise them of necessary training to bring the company, a department or particular employees up to speed on compliance standards. New government regulations sometimes necessitate additional training.
- To act as the go-between with his company and external government and auditing agencies. He must stay on top of changes in accounting and external audit procedures to ensure his company is in compliance.
- To communicate with other governmental agencies or legal professionals with insights into changing regulations, standard compliance practices and other changes that may impact the merit of current internal control policies
- Having experience of at least 3 years as internal auditor
- Age below 40 years old
- Minimum Education Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Familiar with MS-WORD & EXCEL
- Fluent in oral & written English
Tutup pada 21/October/2016