Harrisma Informatika Jaya PT
Sales & Marketing Manager for E-commerce & Modern Market Division(Meruya-JakBar)
Sales & Marketing Manager for E-commerce & Modern Market Division is a sales who also handles the marketing duties a business needs in e-commerce and modern trade division.
Sales & Marketing Manager for Ecommerce & Modern Market Division is responsible for accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; brand awareness and managing staff; analyzing, reviewing, recommending and building strategic and tactical changes to Internet Properties that drive business profitability by increasing visitors, improving conversion rates, capturing larger average order sizes and managing margin performance.
Main Duties :
- Develop and manage the online marketing, strategy and activities including Social Media, PR, Partnership (Marketplace and Modern Market) and CLM.
- Develop marketing strategies that can result a great awareness and increase income from the online sales.
- Create a join promo program with partners including principle, supplier, bank, telco, and others.
- Analyze market competition and competitor activities to have the market insight.
- Oversee a team and responsible for all online activities ( marketplace and modern market website ).
- Develop and implements the strategic online marketing plan.
- Create and maintain an online business plan.
- Staying up to date on software or data trends and keep current knowledge of online trends.
- Generate and update website content ( products, content, description, specification, price list, stock and promotions )
- Organizing promotions, working with shipping companies to reduce transportation costs and making advertising decisions.
- Work with agencies to build traffic & sales via the website (PPC agency, email marketing provider, e-commerce provider, etc)
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Able to communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Preparing and completing action plans.
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions.
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Setting sales goals, recommending whether the company will add or drop products and determining which products the company emphasizes based on ease of sale or profit margin.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1).
- Must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- Have own a vehichle ( Motor / Car ) and Laptop is a must.
- Have skills in business marketing as well as the technology used for generating online sales.
- Strong understanding of Web Analytic Software that track the success of a site will be advantages.
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (ppc, email marketing, link generation, online PR, SEO, offline marketing and PR, affiliate programmes, etc) will be advantages.
- Having experienced minimum 5 years in Sales & Marketing Manager for IT Hardware / Software / Services is a must.
- Have an experience working with e-commerce / marketplace company will be our priority.
- Have data base / customer list coverage from existing account preferably.
- Keep update with Technology Trend (Software, Hardware & Solution).
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written.
- Computer skill is a must (MS office, MS outlook, Internet, etc).
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, aggressively sales goal oriented focus, communication skills.
- Creative problem solving and leadership skills.
- Discipline, fast learner, high accurate and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and self motivated.
- Willing to work in west Jakarta - Meruya area.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Harrisma Informatika Jaya PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Based on the rapid progress of information technology, in 1986 Harrisma seized an opportunity to develop an IT business in Indonesia. By accelerating the technology transfer through partnership with leading IT vendors such as : Hewlett Packard, Dell, Lenovo, Fuji Xerox, Zebra Technologies, Honeywell, Brother, Panasonic, Samsung, BenQ, SAP, Point Of Sales (JANZ), etc; Harrisma committed long-term mission of helping the country to develop IT industry’s potential value.
Along with more than 30 years of experience, Harrisma has matured into a nationwide scale with many branch offices and service centers spread throughout the country. A large number of major companies in various sectors have gained better productivity and efficiency through many years partnering with Harrisma. Certified engineers and standardized management with 24/7 services available of maintenance contract, have proved that Harrisma commit continuously improving the company to meet the expectation of customers, employees and partners.
Just as constantly update and improve the products and services, Harrisma continues to evolve the company to be in the best position to accelerate the responses to new technology and become recognized as one of the most prominent IT product distributor and service provider. Communication is the key to perfect collaboration between Harrisma and its customers, and success is based on best-practice knowledge, time precision management, and customer demand satisfaction. Innovative work with industry leaders has allowed Harrisma incorporated into an IT company with friendly merchandising, services, and pricing solutions partner.
Our Vision :
Become one of the “Best Indonesian Top 10 IT companies” with the best sales achievement, Best IT Solutions and Services Provider.
Our Mission :
- Transfer knowledge and technology through our cooperation with chosen vendors to increase Indonesian IT development.
- Provide facilities and reliable IT solutions and services through all our branches in many cities in Indonesia with a standardized services and expertise.
- Keep maintaining and expanding the company to reach the maximum term of potential gain and efficiency value.
- Enhance the quality of human resources and helping the government to decrease the unemployed labour in Indonesia.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
With realize that through hard work, enthusiasm and commitment, we can provide quality in everything that we do. Our effort to deliver the best to both our vendors and our customers has been recognized and rewarded. Below are the list of our achievements : Fuji Xerox, Outstanding Sales Performance [2000, 2001, 2010] 3 com, Top Distributor in Indonesia  Brain, As Sponsor Brain  Fuji Xerox, Outstanding Contribution  Citrix, Exemplary Value-Add Distributor – ASEAN  Fuji Xerox, Outstanding Supplies Revenue Growth  Citrix, Distribution Solution Advisor  Cisco, Best Distributor  Cisco, Best Distributor  HP, Supplies Wholesaler Excellence Performance  Cisco, System Distribution Award  Autodesk Authorized System Center  Compaq, Service Excellence Achiever  Compaq, The Highest In Channel Growth  Cisco, System Empowering The Internet Generation Year Over Year Growth  HP, Successful Partnership  HP, Top Sales for Personal Computer  Compaq, Appreciation of Contribution  HP, Top Plotter Sales  Here are certifications for Harrisma that have been issued by reputable international firm: RCSP (Riverbed Certified Solutions Professional) Red Hat Certified Technician and System Administrator Certified Trainer for Motorola Enterprise Wireless Lan Avaya Certified Office Advance Applications & Troubleshooting Hp Certified Professional for Accredited : Platform Specialist, HP – Desktop, Workstation, Notebook & Laserjet Solutions Presales Consultant (APC) Enterprise Storage Solutions Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuration Windows Server 2008 Applications infrastructure Configuration Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration Windows 7 Configuration Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Enterprise Administrator on Window Server 2008 Citrix Certified IT Professional (CCA) CCA for Citrix XenDesktop 4 Citrix Netscaler Certified Administrator IBM Certified Deployment Professional Tivoli Endpoint Manager 8.1 Sophos Certifications Trusted Sales Advisor Certified Trusted Sales Engineer Certified BigFix Certifications BigFix Certified Administrator BigFix Certified Content Development ThinPrint Certification Print Master Certified
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Harrisma Informatika Jaya PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 12 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Memiliki suasana kerja yang kekeluargaan sehingga cukup nyaman dalam melakukan pekerjaan yang ada. hal ini pun didukung dengan fasilitas kerja yang baik.
- Menetapkan aturan kerja yang kurang baik dan tidak jelas, terkadang membuat karyawan bingung. Selain itu, manajemen harus lebih ditingkatkan lagi.