Sales & Marketing Manager for E-commerce & Modern Market Division is a sales who also handles the marketing duties a business needs in e-commerce and modern trade division.
Sales & Marketing Manager for Ecommerce & Modern Market Division is responsible for accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; brand awareness and managing staff; analyzing, reviewing, recommending and building strategic and tactical changes to Internet Properties that drive business profitability by increasing visitors, improving conversion rates, capturing larger average order sizes and managing margin performance.
Main Duties :
- Develop and manage the online marketing, strategy and activities including Social Media, PR, Partnership (Marketplace and Modern Market) and CLM.
- Develop marketing strategies that can result a great awareness and increase income from the online sales.
- Create a join promo program with partners including principle, supplier, bank, telco, and others.
- Analyze market competition and competitor activities to have the market insight.
- Oversee a team and responsible for all online activities ( marketplace and modern market website ).
- Develop and implements the strategic online marketing plan.
- Create and maintain an online business plan.
- Staying up to date on software or data trends and keep current knowledge of online trends.
- Generate and update website content ( products, content, description, specification, price list, stock and promotions )
- Organizing promotions, working with shipping companies to reduce transportation costs and making advertising decisions.
- Work with agencies to build traffic & sales via the website (PPC agency, email marketing provider, e-commerce provider, etc)
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Able to communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Preparing and completing action plans.
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions.
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Setting sales goals, recommending whether the company will add or drop products and determining which products the company emphasizes based on ease of sale or profit margin.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1).
- Must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- Have own a vehichle ( Motor / Car ) and Laptop is a must.
- Have skills in business marketing as well as the technology used for generating online sales.
- Strong understanding of Web Analytic Software that track the success of a site will be advantages.
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (ppc, email marketing, link generation, online PR, SEO, offline marketing and PR, affiliate programmes, etc) will be advantages.
- Having experienced minimum 5 years in Sales & Marketing Manager for IT Hardware / Software / Services is a must.
- Have an experience working with e-commerce / marketplace company will be our priority.
- Have data base / customer list coverage from existing account preferably.
- Keep update with Technology Trend (Software, Hardware & Solution).
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written.
- Computer skill is a must (MS office, MS outlook, Internet, etc).
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, aggressively sales goal oriented focus, communication skills.
- Creative problem solving and leadership skills.
- Discipline, fast learner, high accurate and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and self motivated.
- Willing to work in west Jakarta - Meruya area.
- Memiliki suasana kerja yang kekeluargaan sehingga cukup nyaman dalam melakukan pekerjaan yang ada. hal ini pun didukung dengan fasilitas kerja yang baik.
- Menetapkan aturan kerja yang kurang baik dan tidak jelas, terkadang membuat karyawan bingung. Selain itu, manajemen harus lebih ditingkatkan lagi.
Ktr Pusat Ruko Taman Kebon Jeruk Jl Raya Meruya Ilir Ruko Taman Kebon Jeruk Bl A-4/5-7 Meruya Udik, Kembangan Jakarta Barat 11650 DKI Jakarta