- Manage executive search projects assigned by Principal
- Conduct essential research on clients and industries background as the base line of the search project
- Communicate and manage relationship with clients regarding their recruitment needs
- Presentation of company services to potential clients
- Responsible for pipelines of new potential clients
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability in Mandarin or Japanese language is an advantage.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 21/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
One Pacific Place, South Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia