- • Great Culture - Team Environment
- • Career progression and growth
- • Competitive salary
Why should you join Zomato?
Here at Zomato, we have one thing that unites us all: working passionately to ensure that no one ever has a bad meal.
If you've ever wanted to have a chance to sell products that have a visible and immediate impact in people’s lives, if you believe in owning what you help build like we do, and if you’re looking for a place that will challenge you to improve everyday, then we think that you’ll feel right at home with us at Zomato.
The initiatives we take define our job description, not the other way around.
About the job:
- As an Area Sales Manager, you will play a key role in acquiring and engaging the right set of restaurants to use Zomato’s products and help users and merchants derive maximum value from it
- Ability to manage and mentor a highly dynamic and young breed of Sales Managers
- We are looking for someone with an in-depth understanding of the sales ecosystem and who fully embraces the fact that we are always just 1% done
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- A field intensive role where you are required to acquire and manage critical client accounts which have higher degree of complexity in terms of client servicing
- Mentor the team to handle end-to-end client relationships; including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting
- Assign targets, allocate leads and track the work of each team member along with ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of their work
- Maintain area-reports; which include revenue numbers, payment collections and evaluation of performance
Here's what we're looking for:
- People who have 4-8 years of intensive sales and people management experience. Relevant B2B sales experience will be great!
- Familiarity with the geography and market understanding
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and comfortable managing and working along with diverse teams and multiple stakeholders
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and has the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
- Someone who understands our audience
- Extra points if you are already a Zomato user
We’ve been growing very fast and don’t really feel like taking our foot off the gas. And we would love to have you along for the ride, because after all, it’s never too late to be part of a growth story! We believe that no problem is too big or too small to be solved.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Started on July 10, 2008, Zomato is your best option to search for and discover great places to eat. Serving 23 countries worldwide.
At Zomato, we provide you with in-depth information on delivery, dine-out, nightlife and catching-up places around you.
You can find/discover the perfect place based on your choice of cuisine, locality, cost or user ratings.
Using our wide range of filters, such as happy hours, open now, live music, bar etc you can further narrow down on your search.
Look up the menu and read reviews for the restaurant before you head out there.
Visit www.zomato.com/download on your phone browser to download our very awesome app that lets you find restaurants on-the-go.