PT Bursa Interaktif Gemilang
Lead UI UX Designer
We are looking for an outstanding UI UX Designer to design and continuously improve our website. You will be involved in the development of a new product and can expect a great opportunity to innovate and showcase your skills. For the most part, you will be creating lively, front-end prototypes and work side-by-side with engineers to launch them into production.
As a UI UX Designer, you will:
- Take full ownership of projects from high-level product thinking to interaction flows and just-enough mockups—all the way to prototypes and deployment to production.
- Turn challenging workflows into simple, usable, and elegant experiences.
- Make people-centered design decisions informed by data and user research.
- Collaborate across engineering, business, and other teams to polish the product experience.
- Help shape your team’s roadmap through clear communication and feedback.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology, trends, and best practices.
- Must have a portfolio with web and/or mobile applications and services that demonstrates a strong design aesthetic and usable, engaging product experiences. Your portfolio preferably includes products that you have designed for existing products in the market.
- Strong prototyping skills with the ability to generate high fidelity mockups that can be used to build working products.
- Understanding of formal design processes and methodologies and how to apply them to new product development.
- Experience in using prototyping and wireframing tools.
- Knowledgable of the latest innovations in interface design for the most prominent platforms.
- Strong analytical ability and data-driven thinking.
- Focus on quality, details, and delighting users.
- Must be able to give and receive honest, thoughtful feedback.
- Unafraid of challenges and always looking to improve oneself.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustator, Adobe Photoshop, and/or other design software.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||PT Bursa Interaktif Gemilang lihat lowongan|
We are a company pioneering an online marketplace for commodities - one designed to innovate the way transactions are made across the nation. To achieve our ambitious goals, we are recruiting smart, high-energy individuals who are looking to work in an innovative environment. Our company is dedicated to providing great products and services, swift execution, and utilizing technology as a new frontier.