We are looking for an outstanding UI UX Designer to design and continuously improve our website. You will be involved in the development of a new product and can expect a great opportunity to innovate and showcase your skills. For the most part, you will be creating lively, front-end prototypes and work side-by-side with engineers to launch them into production.
As a UI UX Designer, you will:
- Take full ownership of projects from high-level product thinking to interaction flows and just-enough mockups—all the way to prototypes and deployment to production.
- Turn challenging workflows into simple, usable, and elegant experiences.
- Make people-centered design decisions informed by data and user research.
- Collaborate across engineering, business, and other teams to polish the product experience.
- Help shape your team’s roadmap through clear communication and feedback.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology, trends, and best practices.
- Must have a portfolio with web and/or mobile applications and services that demonstrates a strong design aesthetic and usable, engaging product experiences. Your portfolio preferably includes products that you have designed for existing products in the market.
- Strong prototyping skills with the ability to generate high fidelity mockups that can be used to build working products.
- Understanding of formal design processes and methodologies and how to apply them to new product development.
- Experience in using prototyping and wireframing tools.
- Knowledgable of the latest innovations in interface design for the most prominent platforms.
- Strong analytical ability and data-driven thinking.
- Focus on quality, details, and delighting users.
- Must be able to give and receive honest, thoughtful feedback.
- Unafraid of challenges and always looking to improve oneself.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustator, Adobe Photoshop, and/or other design software.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are a company pioneering an online marketplace for commodities - one designed to innovate the way transactions are made across the nation. To achieve our ambitious goals, we are recruiting smart, high-energy individuals who are looking to work in an innovative environment. Our company is dedicated to providing great products and services, swift execution, and utilizing technology as a new frontier.