Forte Executive Consulting
- Accounts Payable Processing of invoices to include: coding verifying amount, posting in MAS 90, and Sun.
- Processing payments to suppliers and affiliates.
- Processing expense reports for employees
- Answering payment inquiries from affiliates and suppliers
- General Ledger: posting journal entries, general ledger account reconciliation, financial analysis
- Responsible for posting and reconciliation of company transactions
- Processing Affiliate invoice and case submission
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Rasuna Said, Kuningan.
- 5+ years of experience in a finance/ accounting role
- Strong English, verbal and written communication skills
Computer skills to include Word and Above Average Excel
Ability to navigate in database software and financial software
Problem solving skills to include being able to analyze data and make corrections if necessary
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Forte Executive Consulting lihat lowongan|
Forte Executive Consulting is an Executive Search & HR Consulting firm with focus in Asia and expertise on the Indonesian market. We bring to our clients Recruitment practice experience in Indonesia and across the Asia Pacific Region. Join Our Premier Client, One of major foreign employee support Services and work life provider in Indonesia with International recognition.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi