- Bachelor or Diploma degree of Computer Science or related major.
- Having knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following programming languages :
- J2EE/J2SE/JSP /JSF/Servlet.
- SQL Language (DBMS concept and implementation using MySql or Oracle Database).
- Struts, Spring or any MVC frame work
- AJAX, Webservice or Web 2.0
- Senior Position - Minimum 1 year working experience in Java Development. Junior Position - Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply, love programming is a must.
- Have background knowledge and experiences in Financial/Banking industry is most welcome.
- Fast learner and willing to learn new technologies and approaches.
- Self-driven, able to work independently, and as team player.
- Willing to share knowledge among the team player.
- Good concept on object oriented programming
- Good analytical thinking, personality and attitudes.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Design and develop Banking Application System, e.g. Internet Banking, ATM, Mobile Banking, Electronic Statement and middleware
- Develop software based on Functional Specification Document and Coding Standard.
- Create and Conduct Unit Test for each component/function/application.
- Write Application System documentation.
- Maintain Application System with IT team to create plan, execute and monitor application deployment.
- Responsible for system design, implementation, deployment and problem diagnosis on Java applications.
- Developing Application System to be deployed on JEE/J2EE Application Servers (e.g. Websphere, JBoss, Glassfish, BEA WebLogic, Tomcat) using technologies including EJB, Web Services, JSP, XML and related frameworks (e.g. Spring, Struts) or our middleware system
- Ensuring software quality through formal testing phases, including Unit Testing, Assembly/Integration Testing, System/Product Testing, Non-Functional Requirements Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Work closely with Project team, business units or vendors to ensure requirements are met.
- Prepare documentation on user requirements, system design, test cases and user guide.