- Observes and monitors children’s development.
- Conducts assigned classes at the times scheduled.
- Delivers lesson plan.
- Prepares teaching material.
- Maintains good relationship with children and parents.
- Degree qualified, preferably in early childhood education/ education/ psychology, or related field from reputable university.
- Minimum 2-3 years teaching experience, preferably experienced in handling toddlers.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Good communication skill.
- Enjoy working with children and passionate in education.
- Honest, responsible, creative and able to work in a team.
- Pleasant personality and appearance.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
KindyROO Indonesia, the Leading International Early Childhood Academy from Australia is looking for dedicated and motivated professionals to join us for the following positions (Please indicate the centre location (Pluit, Kelapa Gading or Kemang) that you are applying for: