- Observes and monitors children’s development.
- Conducts assigned classes at the times scheduled.
- Delivers lesson plan.
- Prepares teaching material.
- Maintains good relationship with children and parents.
- Degree qualified, preferably in early childhood education/ education/ psychology, or related field from reputable university.
- Minimum 2-3 years teaching experience, preferably experienced in handling toddlers.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Good communication skill.
- Enjoy working with children and passionate in education.
- Honest, responsible, creative and able to work in a team.
- Pleasant personality and appearance.