PT Magna Intelliq (KindyROO Indonesia)
- Observes and monitors children’s development.
- Conducts assigned classes at the times scheduled.
- Delivers lesson plan.
- Prepares teaching material.
- Maintains good relationship with children and parents.
- Degree qualified, preferably in early childhood education/ education/ psychology, or related field from reputable university.
- Minimum 2-3 years teaching experience, preferably experienced in handling toddlers.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Good communication skill.
- Enjoy working with children and passionate in education.
- Honest, responsible, creative and able to work in a team.
- Pleasant personality and appearance.
KindyROO Indonesia, the Leading International Early Childhood Academy from Australia is looking for dedicated and motivated professionals to join us for the following positions (Please indicate the centre location (Pluit, Kelapa Gading or Kemang) that you are applying for:
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Do you enjoy working with children and parents? Why not join the KindyROO team where you have the added satsifaction of knowing that you are helping to create a positive impact on a child's life? We are offering great opportunities for those seeking an exciting career in early childhood education to join our growing team!