- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Certification from the IAI for the CA license and IAPI for the CPA license (is a must)
- Keep update with new Indonesian GAAP (PSAK) and Indonesian Auditing Standard (SPAP)
- Do introduction to each client regarding the new accounting regulation that will effected the client's business
- Have a good communication skill with each client due to audit issue
- Required language(s): English, Japanese
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.