- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree.
- Majoring: Computer Science/Information Technology, Min GPA 3.20 out of 4,00
- Having knowledge in Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management is preferable,.
- Required skill(s): fluent in english both verbal and written, having negotiation and presentation skill, possess banking or financial business knowledge, degree from reputable university (overseas graduated is preferable).
- Willing to do overseas business trip.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available
- Good Communicaton skill in English is a must !
- .1. Undertake tasks that are quite specific in the scope and deliverable, such as gathering information, documenting the detail requirement.
- 2. Working together with the users and System Analyst to study and analyse the requirement in order to prepare the business flow.
- 3. Prepare a feasibility study report and Implementation Reference Document (IRD).
- 4. Assist Project Manager to set the project timeframe.
- 5. Check and monitor the progress, then report the progress to Project Manager.
- 6. Prepare test scenario and test plan and then coordinate it with QA (Quality Assurance).
- 7. Responsible for the consolidated test and ensure that the system meet the requirement, quality wise as well as integrity wise.
- 8. Perform the Post implementation review.