Upwards Technologies is expanding, and we're looking to grow our development capabilities. We're on the hunt for a strong DevOps Engineer/Developer looking to take the next leap in their career, and to build their consulting skills in a dynamic workplace - not just someone who best fits the static qualifications below. The person in this role should be outgoing, creative, have a great communication skills, and able to work with other team members professionally. If this sounds like an exciting challenge, we'd love to hear from you!
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible with ensuring that our technical operations evolve rapidly from manual, one-off processes to efficient, automated execution. You will build out an overall technical operations plan (processes, tools, measurements, etc), drive consensus on the priorities and approach, build a concise roadmap, and own the ongoing delivery and communication of execution.
For serious candidate, please include links to your Linked In, Github, and portfolio to apply. Please send along your desired salary with your application.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following :
- Lead the management effort of hosted Wordpress sites as well as custom web applications built in PHP, NodeJS, Python and Ruby
- Develop automated tools/scripts to automate manual tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- Build out a highly scalable solutions for our managed hosting platform utilizing software automation tools (e.g. Chef/Puppet/Ansible).
- Conduct system maintenance activities for a fleet of Linux servers/VMs.
- Setup cloud based infrastructure in AWS, Azure, Rackspace, etc. as demanded by project and client needs.
- Conduct root cause analysis, fixes assignment to dev. team, and ensuring permanent fixes for incidents.
- Participate in the entire development life cycle, from concept to release.
- Work closely with product managers, UI designers, and testers in a highly collaborative team.
- Deliver secure, scalable, and maintainable code using best practices.
- 5+ years experience with managing Linux serves (Ubuntu, CentOS)
- 2+ years of professional experience with software automation tools (Chef/Puppet/Ansible).
- Solid knowledge of BASH scripting, Python, Ruby development best practices, and understanding of networking (DNS, VPN, IP Network).
- Experience with using Source Control (GIT) to manage codes, and managing cloud based infrastructure in AWS, Azure, Backspace.
- Experience working with sensitive financial & personal data (PCI-DSS, HIPAA, etc …)
- Familiarity with scalable video encoding, streaming and delivery methods
- Solid understanding of the differences/strength of web servers, database servers (SQL/NoSQL), and caching system.
- Experience in engineering network infrastructure for highly available web application and video delivery.
Location: Kuningan CBD, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Mega Plaza, Jalan Haji R. Rasuna Said, Karet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia