- To input shipping data (vessel, price, loading port, discharging port, surveyors, demurrage and despatch rate) in the company data base “Pit to Port” system and ensure that the entered data is in accordance with the schedule of line up vessels/barges, terms and conditions of the sales contract or the L/C terms.
- To prepare pre-shipment documentation the nominated vessel/barge including the royalty payment for the export vessel(s) as per the schedule line up vessels/barges and customers L/C terms or shipping instruction for the nominated vessel / barge.
- To follow up quality results and ensure the analysis results and required COA including the relevant required certificates from surveyors has been prepared in the correct order as per the contract specifications and zero rejection including comply with sales contract or L/C terms and conditions.
- To prepare commercial invoice and calculate penalty / bonus quality adjustments and ensure the calculation in the correct order as per the sales contract or L/C terms and conditions.
- To prepare laytime calculation demurrage/despatch barge/vessel as per the sales contract terms and conditions (FOB vessel) and follow up with the barge/vessel owners for CIF barge/vessel including prepare the relevant debit / credit note for the payment demurrage/despatch vessel.
- To email the shipping documents and invoice to customers prior the vessel arrival at prot dicharging for clearance and discharging permit purposes.
- To prepare monthly report of coal shipments in timely manner and accurate to ensure the availability of report to be submitted to management and related parties.
- Bachelor Degree in Management / Engineering / Technical Industries, min GPA 3.00
- Have 2-3 years experience as Shipping Staff
- Competencies required: Office Administration, Shipping Administration, Expedition Management, Cash Flow Management, and Database Management
- Fluent in English is a must
Only candidates who apply through Adaro website will be proceed.