- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): advance excel, SAP, SQL.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience as Business Analyst & Auditor with last position as Manager.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Background in Retail or FMCG Industry is a must
- Having a diverse exposure and background in both Multinational and Local companies
- Min 3 years in Big 4 Accounting Firm (PwC, E&Y, KPMG and Deloitte)
- Max age of 35 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day to day operation of Reporting and Analytics (R&A) Division including the preparation of M-Plan, Markdown, Principal and all ad hoc reports
- Actively engage and lead automation and business process improvement project related to R&A Division
- Planning overall R&A activities according to Business Calendar to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the operation
- Initiatively lead meetings and coordination with other counterparts (Brand Manager, Merchandiser, Central of Excellence Team)
- Analyze and provide proposal for pricing strategy of Major MAA Brands
- Directly and Indirectly manage 8 subordinates and act as the team’s problem solver and team player
- Provide insight to management related to critical business decision by means of providing condensed and relevant data
- Actively review current business process and analysis and propose changes, if deemed necessary, to achieve an optimal effectiveness and efficiency level
Individual Traits and Competencies:
- Demonstrate an effective Leadership qualities
- Excellent analytical skills and “think-outside-the-box” approach
- Result and impact oriented mindset
- Initiative and communicative
- Being open and flexible towards challenges and changes
- Practice and promote positive attitude towards critics and feedback
- Constantly review and revamp the current business process towards perfection
- Good English (Mandatory)